How do I add a field to the list of NCJLA fields?
The NCJLA webmaster will set up all fields on the NCJLA website.
Send the following information to
1. Proposed field name – 24 characters including spaces. If multiple fields exist at the same location include additional descriptors, e.g., numbers, letters, trf, grs, grs1, grs 2.
2. Street address or cross streets
5. Zip code
6. Driving directions to the field from N/S/E/W. Note in the directions where this field is located and if it is distinct from other fields that might beat the same street address. For example, turf field located in the stadium which is near the parking lot or the east grass field located on the north side of campus.
7. Screen shot of an aerial view of field (allows visitors to see parking lot in relationship to field location)
8. Indicate which days of the week the field is available for games.
9. Indicate the earliest start and end times for games.
View instructions in PDF format Back to Help & Support